We currently have the following vacancy:
School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Salary: grade 2, 7.5 hours a week, term time only.
Hours: 11.55am to 1.25pm (SMSA permanent post),
The position is for someone to work with other lunch supervisors ensuring the smooth, happy running of the lunchtime break and supervision of the children.
You will have:
• the ability to work in a team and be an effective communicator.
• the ability to manage pupils in a clear, consistent and fair way.
• the ability to support and develop pupils’ social and play skills.
• the ability to support children from a variety of backgrounds and children with special educational needs.
• first aid qualification or ability to complete training as required.
If you are interested in joining our team of SMSA’s please download an application pack from the school website – www.littleealing.com.
Little Ealing Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and this post is therefore subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
For further information please contact our School Business Manager (Sue Hughes) on 0208 567 2135 or email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted to Sue Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 28th January @ 12:00noon
Interview date: Thursday 31st January 2019 (pm)