The curriculum is organised and delivered through:
- A universal approach to supporting all children
- discrete teaching of core subjects; English, mathematics and science;
- a focus on emotional well-being through Values, Personal Social and Health Education, and MindUp;
- a focus on developing key learner dispositions;
- specialist teaching for French, Information Technology, Music and Physical Education;
- enrichment opportunities through gardening, cooking, visitors, visits, residential trips and a termly menu of extra-curricular activities.